Plants grow when their roots are placed on rich soil and watered accordingly.
And just like a plant, man needs to trace his ancestors in order to fully determine who he really is.
Thus, living up to his full potential.
Who we equate to what we will become in the future.
When you admire a certain artist, politician, or singer, you tend to follow every writing about him, and mimic his ways and antics.
In doing so, you keep your idol’s life alive even when he is no longer around.
Same with our roots or ancestors; we must learn about their knowledge, and find out their secret to survive.
Saving our ancestors’ lost ways is also a way of giving tribute to their roots.
Fortunately, there’s no need to dig deeper.
A concerned citizen the name of Claude Davis devoted his life to gathering manuscripts written not just by his grandfather but by other forefathers as well.
He edited them and included them in his book entitled ‘The Lost Ways’.
In there you’ll:
- Discover the lost remedies used by our roots or ancestors for centuries. These are plants that are readily available in your backyard or around your house.
- Acquire their wisdom on how to defend your home against looters in the event you’d be surrounded.
- Learn how to trap different animals in winter just like our forefathers so your children will never get hungry.
- Find out how to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- Unleash the secret to surviving a crisis without investing a fortune in stockpiles.
ALSO, it comes with ADDITIONAL 3 reports that are worth $29 each for FREE.
Now, that’s a real treat!
PLUS, UNLIMITED email access to ask the author about anything you want directly.
Leave a Reply